The quality of evidence is a quality assurance.
Geoconsult LTD was founded in 1978 as an office for geognostic activities and geology. Later the geotechnical laboratory was created and equipped with geophysical survey equipment.
In 1984, in accordance with Law 1086/71 D.M.N. 24352 of 09/01/84, Geoconsult laboratory was authorized by the Ministry of Public Works to carry out tests on building materials.
Since 1984, we set up new sectors that include the acceptance tests activities on floors, bridges and poles, non-destructive testing, bitumen and bitumen conglomerates laboratory and chemical analysis laboratory.